Eng עב Ro
Romania The Netherlands The UK Israel Canada USA

Immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker

Federal skilled workers (FSW) are chosen as permanent residents based on their ability to settle in Canada and take part in our economy. We assess them on their:

  • English and/or French skills,
  • education,
  • work experience, and
  • other factors that have been shown to help them prosper in Canada.

The rules to apply as an FSW can change from time to time without notice. Make sure you keep checking this site if you want to immigrate to Canada as an FSW.
(Official site of Canadian's government)